Friday, December 21, 2012

Goodbye Africa

Africa as a whole is an amazing place. It is so diverse with mountains, oceans, lakes, plains, deserts, not to mention the amazing abundance of mammal life there. It's wild, dirty and basic. I'm sad to leave, I really loved it here. Thankfully my occupation as a medical entomologist ensures that I will be able to come back some day.

I would highly recommend the company African Trails to anyone wanting a budget tour through Africa. The people are great and figuring out how to cook on a single burner with warped pans is all part of the experience.

As I travel more I find that yes, it is the experience that you are having, but even more so, the people who make the trip unforgettable. I met some wonderful people along the way and had an absolute blast with them. You all know who you are, thank you!

Now it's on to the next adventure, Vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment